Vivo Nex Smartphone Now Is Here
Vivo launched another Smartphone, all-screen Nex Smartphone in India with its pop-up selfie camera and full-screen display sans the notch making him standing in the front, the Vivo Nex Smartphone.
The Vivo Nex Smartphone has a full-screen display with a screen to body ratio of 91.24%.
This concept Smartphone was first unveiled at MWC 2018 and it’s officially launched in China during the last month.
The new Vivo Nex Smartphone is priced at Rs 44,990 and can be availed online through the Amazon India, Amazon.in and Vivo online store with128 GB internal memory and 8Gb of RAM.
People can Pre-order the Vivo Nex Smartphone on Amazon India starting from 19/7/2018 at 1 pm and will be available till July 25, 2018.
If still in doubt whether to buy or not, check these specifications of Vivo Nex Smartphone:
- Vivo Nex Smartphone is 6.59 inch with Ultra Full view display having 19.3:9 aspect ration.
- Vivo Nex Smartphone has 91.24% screen-to-body ratio.
- Vivo Nex Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 processor.
- Vivo Nex Smartphone has inbuilt storage/memory of 128GB.
- Vivo Nex Smartphone is available with 8GB of RAM.
- The Vivo Nex smartphone is equipped with a powerful 4,000mAh battery.
Especially for the purpose of photography Vivo Nex sports a dual-camera setup of 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 dual-pixel sensor and a 5-megapixel snapper, Up front, the pop-up selfie camera is an 8-megapixel camera.
The Vivo Nex smartphone camera comes with an AI features like AI scene detection and AI portrait framing.
Vivo Nex Smartphone is equipped with the Google Assistant feature and Google Lens along with a dedicated button on the phone to launch both the apps.
Vivo Nex has an in-display fingerprint sensor along with facial recognition for security purpose and unlocking feature.
For more latest and trending news and updates on Technology, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Sports and more check here at Whizfeed