HMD Global the company that holds the license to manufacture Nokia-branded smartphones has launched the refreshed budget lineup of these touchscreen phones.
These 3 smartphones are the successors of recent times launched Nokia 2, Nokia 3 and Nokia 5 and they are Similar to the other Nokia mobile phones launched this year, all three newly launched devices are powered by Google Android One.
Features of Nokia 2.1:
- The Nokia 2.1 smartphone is among the most basic one as in comparison to the other two devices.
- The smartphone is powered by 1. 4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and runs Google Android 8. 0 Oreo working system and its Android version can be upgraded.
- Display of 5.5-inch HD having 720×1280 pixel resolution and includes an anti-fingerprint coating.
- The phone supports dual SIM and offers 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage which is often expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
- The phone has an 8MP rear camera with Led-flash and a 5MP front shooter for selfies.
- The phone offers 4100mAh battery while offering 4-G, VoLTE, 3G, Bluetooth and wi-fi as connectivity options.
- The phone costs around $115 and it will also be available from July in Blue/Copper, Blue/Silver, and Grey/Silver variations.
Features of Nokia 3.1:
- Nokia 3.1 has a 5. 2-inch HD+ screen with 720×1440 pixel quality and 18: 9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected with a part of Corning Gorilla Goblet on top.
- The phone runs on Android 8.0, Oreo operating system and is also upgradable. Powering the device is an octa-core MediaTek processor chip associated with 2GB/3GB of RAM.
- The phone offers 16GB/32GB internal storage which is often expanded further via microSD card.
- The phone has 13MP primary camera and 8MP wide perspective lens secondary camera.
- The device houses a 2900mAh battery and offers 4G, VoLTE, 5G, Wifi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- The phone costs around 139 Euros and it will be available globally starting June 2018 in Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, and White/Iron coloring options.
Features of Nokia 5.1:
- Nokia 5.1 is made using 6000 series aluminum unibody design and as per the corporation, it has passed 33 levels of processing.
- The phone runs Android 8.0, Oreo operating system and is upgradable.
- The unit is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P18 processor combined with 2GB/3GB of MEMORY and 16GB/32GB internal storage area.
- Users can further broaden storage by adding a microSD card.
- The touchscreen phone incorporates dual SIM efficiency while offering a 16MP rear end camera with LED show and the 8MP front player with the dice for selfies.
- The phone is supported by a 3200mAh battery while offering 4G, VoLTE, 3G, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity options.
- The phone is available in Copper, Tempered Blue, and Black colors options the price of Nokia 5. 1 starts at 189 Euros and its global rollout will commence from July 2018.
Also, check the Vivo Nex Smartphone at Whizfeed and all its features.
Source: Times Of India